OCE Industrial Lead
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 8076
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01292539 Date posted 02/11/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you fascinated by the way the people learn and grow? Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you. We have a rare opportunity for an OCE Industrial Lead to be based in East Hartford, CT.
The sky has no limits!
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. You will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions. Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Some of the primary responsibilities of this role are:
Superior written and oral communication skills and demonstrated leadership skills required. A successful candidate will be detail and results oriented with good problem solving skills, able to meet commitments, and balance to resolve conflicting priorities. Understanding strategic and business implications and working to provide solutions will be critical. Must have demonstrated experience working with executive level management and be a high energy - dynamic individual who strives for continuous improvement.
Final job grade will be determined based on your experience level.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Project Management.
- 7 years of experience in Operations Management or Productions Management.
- US Person is required for this role.
- Master's Degree in business, supply chain management, project management or a related discipline
- 5 years of experience in Materials Management, Supply Chain, Continuous Improvement or a related field.
- Primavera experience is helpful.
- Outstanding teammate with good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and detailed task oriented.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervisory input or direction.
- Develop Positive Relationships
- Craft Clear Communication
- Possess Excellent Judgment and professional maturity
- Analytical Skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01292539
Community / Marketing Title: OCE Industrial Lead
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US