F119 Field Service Representative, Elmendorf AFB - Anchorage, Alaska
Location: Bellevue, Washington US
Job Number: 7992
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01248807 Date posted 02/06/2019 City Bellevue State Washington Country United States
United States of America
12: Building 12 Bellvue, WA 1400 112th Ave S.E., Bellevue, WA, 98004 USA At Pratt and Whitney, the sky has no limits.
With Pratt & Whitney, you'll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to help build a dependable future of aviation; one that allows you a full of career opportunities and the chance to use your talents and grow in a variety of ways alongside a team of dedicated individuals.
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? We have a rare opportunity for a talented F119 Field Service Representative to be part of our team in Anchorage, Alaska at Elmendorf AFB.
Do you have the experience to join our team?
Serve as P&W Field Service Representative for F119 engines at Elmendorf AFB (Anchorage, Alaska).
Essential duties include:
- Provide daily support & expertise to resolve technical and logistical issues involving the F119 engine operation on wing, on test cell, and in back shop maintenance activities. Utilize P&W tools such as MERLIN & Tech Data to assist in providing cohesive, accurate, and timely support.
- Assist P&W Site Manager to ensure all objectives of the F119 Contractor Support Plan are met.
- Utilize ACE tools/principles in conducting job and support local P&W Site in achieving ACE goal objectives.
- Required to work flexible shifts as needed to support customer schedules. Occasional travel may be required supporting meetings and reviews with P&W, internal or external customers. Rare possibility of deployment with the F-22 unit to overseas location, in support of the F-22 program and our customer.
- Work with local customers at all levels from senior leadership to young airmen.
- Continue to support successful maturation and improvement of the F119 support systems such as AEFR, IMIS, and TOD. P&W FSR will use self-initiative and judgment to identify problems, conduct thorough investigations to determine root causes and coordinate solutions between P&W Customer Support Engineering, Logistics Program Management, USAF, and associate contractors -Boeing and Lockheed Martin. If selected you should be able to work any shift
- Due to the remote location of this assignment (Anchorage, AK), you are expected to work a minimum of a 2-3 year assignment.
- Bachelor's degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ Years of related experience in mechanical field service/technical role
- 3+ years of experience with F-22/F119 engine, its support systems, and use of Technical Order Data (TOD).
- US Citizenship due to government . Ability to obtain a US Government Secret Clearance and SAR Clearance within 12 months and maintain.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or technical field
- 2 + years proficiency in MS Office Suite: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills, including technical and teaming abilities required
- Capability to prioritize tasks and plans effectively
- Familiarity with AFI 21-101, Integrated Maintenance Information System (IMIS), Comprehensive Engine Management & Integrated Maintenance Data Systems (CEMS/ IMDS) are a plus.
- This role could be considered for future dual role FSR/Supervisor of hourly employees. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Job Number: 01248807
Community / Marketing Title: F119 Field Service Representative, Elmendorf AFB - Anchorage, Alaska
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bellevue, Washington US