Mgr, Inside Sales
Location: East Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 7841
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01290661 Date posted 01/30/2019 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
United States of America
PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you'll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team, you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Have you considered what it would be like to work at Pratt & Whitney?
This is a really exciting time at P&W! As we continue to grow, there is a deep focus on our culture. We are committed to being a company that is transparent and mindful. We 've built an environment where each and every employee has value.
A rare opportunity exists to join us in the role of an Inside Sales Manager at our East Hartford, CT Facility.
You will report directly to the Sales Operations Manager and will be expected to provide day-to-day internal support to the Sales Directors on all sales-related initiatives and key account management, ensuring overall business objectives are achieved to support the CE New Engine Business & Aftermarket Sales teams.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- You will support the Sales Directors for your assigned region by being an integral part of the team that focuses on executing NEB & Aftermarket deals.
- You will orchestrate key communications within the wider CE organization
- Run simulations to support pricing and deal structure strategies.
- Collaborate with Finance on overall deal business case -
- You will develop modeling techniques to handle non-standard campaigns.
- Study market dynamics to ensure P&W understands and leverages competitive advantages and defends against market threats.
- The role provides a high level of cross functional exposure and potential for high visibility throughout Commercial Engines, including Sales, Finance, Engine Services, Program Management, Legal and Marketing.
- It is a flawless development opportunity for individuals looking for a future career in CE Sales.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business Administration
- You possess a minimum 7 years of professional work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of Finance, project management, and/or general management experience is required.
- You also have a minimum of 3 years of analytical skills, including knowledge of statistical modeling and advanced use of Microsoft Office tools, specifically Excel.
- Advanced Degree in a related field and a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Experience with other modeling software is a plus.
- You are an ambitious, highly motivated person with strong cross-functional leadership skills, high acumen for teamwork and the ability to work dedicatedly.
- Familiarity with gas turbine engine systems and components and engine maintenance practices with a deep understanding of the fundamentals of engine maintenance cost
EEO/AAP Statement United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Job Number: 01290661
Community / Marketing Title: Mgr, Inside Sales
Location_formattedLocationLong: East Hartford, Connecticut US