Customer Service Representative, APU MRO
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida US
Job Number: 6930
Businesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01280820 Date posted 01/03/2019 City West Palm Beach State Florida Country United States
United States of America
PW109: West Palm Beach 17900 Beeline Highway, West Palm Beach, FL, 33410 USA
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. Help answer today's challenges in powered flight while molding and supporting tomorrow's solutions. We work with an explorer's heart and your grit to build jet engines that turn potential into reality. We enable passenger planes to soar quietly over our cities and power jets as nimble as birds to defend our freedom.
Alongside developing technologies that challenge the status quo, we've built an environment where each and every employee has value. We are excited by people that bring passion, teamwork and leadership to everything they do - at work or in the community.
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney?
If you seek to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivations to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
We have a rare opportunity for a Customer Service Representative at our West Palm Beach, FL Campus.
Pratt & Whitney APU MRO is a repair and overhaul organization for the Pratt & Whitney Auxiliary Power Units in West Palm Beach Florida.
The critical role of the Auxiliary Power Unit Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides continuous operational support to a diverse base of airline customers as well as internal Pratt & Whitney operations and is the focal point for engine operators.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- You are familiar with SAP MRO Solution and Engine Induction and Booking System (EIBS)
- Experience in quoting aviation related repairs
- Excellent written & verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- You will lead status and communication of customer supplied material
- You will handle the direct flow of communication between customers and MRO engine center
- Support On-Site customer visits
- Ensure delivery and execution of all customer requirements and requests
- Support projects that involve significant scope and complexity
- Demonstrate the expertise and knowledge that extends across multiple disciplines
- US Citizen due to government contracts
- BA/BS degree in sales or related area required or Associate's Degree with 10 years of customer service experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- You possess a minimum of 5 years of direct customer service experience required.
- Master's degree with 3 or more years of experience preferred
- Prior experience in working for a FAR 145 repair station is a huge plus
- You can communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- You also possess Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Accountability and Responsibility, Self-Motivation, and Social Skills.
EEO/AAP Statement United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Job Number: 01280820
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Service Representative, APU MRO
Location_formattedLocationLong: West Palm Beach, Florida US